Loading, please wait.

Special Student

Students who are currently enrolled in or have graduated from any university with at least an undergraduate program have the opportunity to take courses of their choice as special students at our University. For this purpose, they must apply to the School/Institute to which the course is affiliated within the dates specified in the academic calendar.

Detailed information about special student status can be found in the "Undergraduate Education, Teaching, and Examination Regulations" and the "Graduate Education and Teaching Regulations.”