Students are requested to visit university campus with necessary papers to meet with registration department and complete registration procedures on September 17th and 21st, 2018, between 9.00-16.00.
Place of Registration
İbn Haldun University
Ulubatlı Hasan Cad. No:2 34494
Başakşehir / İstanbul
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- Original High School Diploma
- English or Turkish translation of the diploma
- Equivalence Certificate
- Original High School Transcript
- English or Turkish translation of the transcript
- Test Result submitted at the application
- 4 Photographs (Taken in last 6 months)
- Passport or Turkish Republic ID card
- Student Visa
- Residence Permit
- If you would like to register for accommodation, check the information provided on Dormitories Page.
- Fill in the Application Form and prepare necessary documents for dormitory registration.
- You should register and take an English or Turkish Proficiency Exam which will be organized each day of registration period depending on your language of instruction.
- If your program’s language is English and you have enough score in English proficiency exam, you are allowed to study Turkish or Arabic Preparation Class for one academic year.
- If your program’s language is Turkish and you have enough score in Turkish proficiency exam, you are allowed to study English or Arabic Preparation Class for one academic year.
- You should fill Student Information Form via Student Information System. You can log in the system by using your student account. For more information on how to log in, you will be informed by the registerars.
- Book scholarship, which is exclusive for preparation class’ students, will be given to specific number of students. You can apply for scholarship while filling Student Information Form. Book scholarship is valid only for the first module.
- After registration, make sure to keep a copy of Student Certificate that will help you to get a discounted student transportation card.
- Classes of Preparation Program are scheduled to start on Monday, 24 September 2018. While classes of undergraduate programs are scheduled to start on Monday, 1 October 2018.
- All announcements from İbn Haldun University will be sent to students, via the E-mail accounts which will be provided by the University after registration. Please keep checking your emails for more updates.
- Students have to show up personally for registration. Postal service is not allowed.
- Unstamped or copied documents are not be accepted during final registration.
- Students can not complete their registration with missing or falsified documents.
- Students who fail to complete registration in the given time notice cannot claim their rights to register later.
- Legal action is to be taken against those who submit falsified documents.
For questions and inquiries about registration, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com