IBN HALDUN UNIVERSITY
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Students, who admitted at our university, should send the required documents for enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org address attached to an e-mail by specifiying that it is for the enrollment. Your enrollment will be held temporarily until the physical copies of the documents are personally submitted. (Due date for the delivery of the original documents will be determined according to the course of the pandemic and you will be informed.)
Required Documents for Enrollment
- Acceptance Letter
- Original and copy of diploma or interim certificate of graduation for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s programs, Master’s Degree for Ph.D. programs)*
- Original and copy of transcript for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s transcript for Master’s programs, Master’s transcript for Ph.D. programs)
- Foreign Language Proficiency Certificate (The proficiency levels of the students are ascertained upon their documentation of the success at the determined level in YDYS or one of the national/international exams recognized by YÖK and the Senate.)
- Passport and its copy. (Expired passports are not valid.)
- Residence Permit and its copy. (Those unable to provide residence permit may submit their document after they settle to Turkey. Until then, students need to specify their mother’s and father’s name on the e-mail that the registration documents are sent.)
- 4 photographs (Taken in last 6 months)
* Equivalence approval of the universities students got the Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees will be asked from the Turkish Council of Higher Education (YÖK). This approval is a legal requirement for international students to be able to enroll in graduate programs at Turkish universities. Registration will be valid only if the equivalence of the university is approved by YÖK.
**Those who provide their language proficiency by an exam result taken in our University, are not required to submit a language proficiency certificate. (For Ph.D enrollments, the University’s exam is not valid.)
- If registration documents are not in Turkish or English, translations of them are required, received from certified translation offices.
- During the submission, the originals of the documents will be returned after they have been checked and their copies will be received.
- Registration cannot be completed with missing or falsified documents.
- Legal action is to be taken against those who submit falsified documents.
- Candidates who cannot finalize the enrollment procedures within the deadline due to an excuse, are required to contact their Graduate School.
- Candidates who will get monthly stipends need to have personal account from Kuveyt Turk Bank.
For questions and inquiries about registration, do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Our university allocates an e-mail account for all registered students. You can access the wireless network and all the systems related to you as a student (library databases, student information system etc.) as well as e-mail with the created account information. The user name and password of your e-mail account are the same as the user name and password of all other systems that you will use in the University.
Your e-mail account will be created in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org. Your username is ‘name.surname’, just like pre-account information of your e-mail address. Your default temporary password is your Foreigner ID number.
Example for single name accounts:
Name and Surname : Abdul KURTSEVIC
E-mail address : email@example.com
User Name : abdul.kurtsevic
Password : YU (Foreigner ID) Number
The password (Foreigner ID No) given for first login is temporary. To activate your account, the password is needed to be changed. You can change your password through the link below:
After the password change, the accessing such as e-mail services will be automatically activated. The new password will also apply to all services that are accessed with username and password.
Our university provides e-mail service through Gmail. You can reach your e-mails at mail.ibnhaldun.edu.tr.