IBN HALDUN UNIVERSITY
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES FOR 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
Students admitted to the graduate programs of our University according to the evaluation results, are expected to complete their enrollment personally at Ibn Haldun University, which is located in Başakşehir Campus.
Our University will shift to in-person learning as of 2021-2022 Academic year Fall semester and some of the courses will be conducted online. Further information will be provided on the measures to be taken within the scope of Covid-19.
We kindly request you to view our academic calendar for the important dates regarding the processes of our University.
Due to increasing numbers of coronavirus patients, the dates determined for enrollment has been combined considering that some of our students will not be able to complete the enrollment documents on the specified dates and to avoid large crowds.
Accordingly, the enrollment process will be held in between August 2 – September 17, 2021. It is crucial that the students submit all the documents in full to complete enrollment swiftly.
Required Documents for Enrollment
- Acceptance Letter
- Original and copy of diploma or interim certificate of graduation for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s programs, Master’s Degree for Ph.D. programs)*
- Original and copy of transcript for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (Bachelor’s transcript for Master’s programs, Master’s transcript for Ph.D. programs)
- Foreign Language Proficiency Certificate (The proficiency levels of the students are ascertained upon their documentation of the success at the determined level in YDYS or one of the national/international exams recognized by YÖK and the Senate.)
- Passport and its copy. (Expired passports are not valid.)
- Residence Permit and its copy. (Those unable to provide residence permit may submit their document after they settle to Turkey. Until then, students need to specify their mother’s and father’s name on the e-mail that the registration documents are sent.)
- 4 photographs (Taken in last 6 months)
* Recognition for the universities from which students got the bachelor’s and master’s degrees will be asked from the Turkish Council of Higher Education (YÖK). This is a legal requirement for international students to be able to enroll in graduate programs at Turkish universities. Your enrollment will be valid if the university is recognized by YÖK.
Upon the completion of your enrollment, you will be allocated an e-mail address. As all the announcements pertaining to the University will be sent to this e-mail address, it is crucial that it is checked constantly.
- Students have to show up personally for enrollment. Postal service is not allowed.
- If enrollment documents are not in Turkish or English, translations of them that are received from certified translation offices are required.
- The originals of the documents will be returned after they have been checked and their copies will be received.
- Unofficial documents are not accepted during enrollment.
- Enrollment cannot be completed with missing or falsified documents.
- Legal action is to be taken against those who submit falsified documents.
- Candidates who cannot finalize the enrollment procedures within the deadline will not be accepted.
For questions and inquiries about enrollment, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our students can arrive to Ibn Haldun University bus stop through public buses that are specified below.
|78B||Fenertepe Peronlar – Yenibosna Metro|
|78C||Fenertepe Peronlar – Yunus Emre Mahallesi|
|78E||Fenertepe Peronlar – Kayabaşı Kiptaş|
|78F||Fenertepe Peronlar – Metrokent|
|78G||Fenertepe Peronlar – Güvercintepe|
|78H||Fenertepe Peronlar – Eminönü|
|78Ş||Fenertepe Peronlar – Şahintepesi|
|78ZB||Fenertepe Peronlar – Zeytinburnu Metro|
|146BA||Fenertepe Peronlar – Avcılar|
|146F||Fenertepe Peronlar – Bahçeşehir|
|146K||Fenertepe Peronlar – Birlik Mahallesi|
|MK31||Fenertepe Peronlar – Kanuni Sultan Süleyman|
Our university allocates an e-mail account for all registered students. You can access the wireless network and all the systems related to you as a student such as library databases, and student information system. The user name and password of your e-mail account are the same as the user name and password of all other systems that you will be using at the University.
Our university provides e-mail service through Gmail. You can reach your e-mails at mail.ibnhaldun.edu.tr.
Your e-mail account will be created in the format of email@example.com. Your default password is your Foreigner ID number. To activate your account, the password is needed to be changed. You can change your password through the link below:
After the password change, the accessing such as e-mail services will be automatically activated. The new password will also apply to all services that are accessed with your username and password.
The students who have more than one name need to specify their name preference during enrollment.
Name and Surname: Abdul KURTSEVIC
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Name: abdul.kurtsevic
Password: YU (Foreigner ID) Number